Wednesday

SOLD Nina Ricci size 6- $80 (marked down!)

IMG_6320IMG_6319

Nina Ricci
Material: Silk
Size: 6
Fit: True to Size
Heel Height: 4 inches

Description: Black textured pumps with cutouts and bow on back
I love these shoes but they are just too big for me. You can see that the toe part of the sole is kind of rubbed off but you can't see it when you wear it. You can also get them re-soled to fix that. The back of the heel also has a bit of fraying from the silk which is quite common for that fabric. It's also not noticeable when you wear them. These shoes retailed at Nordstrom for $1,050 and I got them at Nordstrom Rack for $200. They have a really neat lined textured throughout. They are in great shape and I wouldn't be selling them if they were a size 5.

As seen on me here:
IMG_7256

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi you dont have shoes size 7 or 7.5?

Post a Comment