Tuesday

SOLD Marc by Marc Jacobs Tate Tote - $90

SOLD


Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Tate Tote
Length: 19 inches
Width: 21 inches
Handle Drop: 10 inches

Please note the 1st picture is to show you the style only.  The bottom 2 pictures are the actual bag that I'm selling.

I used this bag a lot for traveling.  It fit my laptop and carry on stuff perfectly.  I used it often but it still looks fantastic.  This bag is VERY large, please note the measurements.  It makes for a great travel/overnight bag but not for a regular everyday bag.  This color is sold out but you can still find this style in stores.  This same size retails for $208 and the Medium Size retails for $188 (click on the two if you want to see the size difference).

2 comments:

1smileygirl said...

Any way you can take a photo of you with it on? I know you've already said it's quite big but I'd like to see it that way if possible. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

HI! I will try to do that tomorrow and let you know! :)

Post a Comment