Wednesday

SOLD Miu Miu Platforms - 35.5 (size 5.5) $200



Miu Miu Peeptoe Platform Pumps
Size 35.5 - true to size
Insole measurement from heel to very end is 9.25 but your toe should end right about where the peep toe is which I'd say is about 8.75.
Heels: 4.5 inches, .5 inch platform in front


I wore these a few times with insoles and padding but they are still too big for me.  They aren't too worn, as you can see from the sole, however they heel taps are a bit worn (I think I wore them out to dinner one night and they got stuck in a sidewalk crack) so you'll have to get them replaced but they do that at Nordstrom for $10 (approx, I can't remember the price but it's not too pricey) so a very easy fix.  There are a few marks as you'll see from most patent leather shoes and I've marked them with arrows.  Not noticeable when you are wearing them.  There is a threading design along the back and the bottom two threads are not in perfect condition but again, when you are wearing them, you don't even see them. 

These are a nude but more of a "mocha" nude I'd say.  For my skin tone, I'm more of a "pink" nude so it definitely is darker than my skin tone.

These retailed for over $600 and still have lots of life to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment